New York Family Court Attorney
New York City Family Law Attorney Why Us Firm Overview Attorney Profile FAQ Client Reviews Contact Us
380 Lexington Avenue, 17th Floor, New York, New York 10168
Click to Call Send us an email Visit our Blog

New York Family Courts

Family Court Attorney Serving New York

There are five Family Court locations in New York City, one for each borough: Kings (Brooklyn), the Bronx, New York (Manhattan), Richmond (Staten Island) and Queens. These courts handle specific legal issues related to children, spouses and parents. This includes child custody, visitation, child support, spousal support, paternity, juvenile delinquency, domestic violence, adoption, child abuse and neglect, guardianship and foster care matters.

At the Law Offices of Brian D. Perskin, we represent clients at all five Family Court locations in New York City. We recognize the importance that skilled legal counsel and personalized client service have in these sensitive matters. When you involve a Family Court lawyer at our offices, you will have the benefit of more than four decades of legal experience as we gather evidence on your behalf and present your case to the Family Court judge or support magistrate.

Family Court Locations in New York City

Following are the addresses and phone numbers for each of the five Family Court locations in New York City:

Bronx County Family Court (Bronx)
900 Sheridan Avenue
Bronx, NY 10451
(718) 618-2098

Kings County Family Court (Brooklyn)
330 Jay Street
Brooklyn, NY 11201
(347) 401-9600

New York County Family Court (Manhattan)
60 Lafayette Street
New York, NY 10013
(646) 386-5200

Queens County Family Court
151-20 Jamaica Avenue
Jamaica, NY 11432
(718) 298-0197

Richmond County Family Court (Staten Island)
100 Richmond Terrace
Staten Island, NY 10301
(718) 675-8800

Most proceedings at these courthouses are presided by Family Court judges, but support and paternity matters are handled by support magistrates. Family Court hearings (trials) do not involve a jury. The case will be heard by the judge or magistrate and will be decided upon by that person. If a party is dissatisfied with a decision made by the judge or magistrate, they may file an appeal to a higher court to seek a reversal or modification of the decision.

Contact a New York family court attorney today.

The information on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship.

Address: 44 Court Street, Suite 1210, Brooklyn, New York 11201 Phone: 718-875-7584
Address: 380 Lexington Avenue, 17th Floor New York, New York 10168 Phone: 212- 355-0887